Calypso 2308 West. Penthouse Views. Totally Remodeled. Totally Awesome
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 5-8
7 night minimum during peak summer months, check in and out on Saturday and Sunday only
This AMAZING 23rd (Penthouse) floor 3br/2ba Gulf front condo at Calypso in the preferred West Tower, closest to the Pier and Pier Park, is remodeled as of Nov 2020 and under NEW ownership.
We know you’ll love this condo and invite you to stay with us and here’s why...
- Complimentary Daily Beach Chair Service included during March-October seasonal period! (2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella set up daily).
- Newly installed shiplap in living room, dining room, under the kitchen bar, down both sides of the hallway and in the master bedroom just adds to the elegance of this unit.
- Brand new high-end stainless-steel kitchen appliances with an oversized refrigerator that can accommodate larger groups and stays.
- Brand new front load washer and dryer with shelving space/storage cabinets and folding area in laundry room.
- The unit is beautifully decorated with a warm, upscale furniture package, new Porcelain flooring throughout the unit, custom lighting in Dining Room and hallway along with a brand new 54” remote controlled fan in the living room.
- The living area is spacious with tasteful furnishings and artwork, as well as providing modern amenities like a flat screen TV, DVD player and high-speed internet/ WiFi. The sofa can be converted to a queen/full size pullout for extra guests. Adjacent to the living room area is a wet bar.
- 3 new half back seats at the kitchen bar.
- Comfortable, new bedding, for a restful sleep on vacation and added wall unit hairdryers in both bathrooms for your convenience.
- The Master Bedroom has a breathtaking gulf view and access to the spacious balcony.
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig, classic coffee maker, blender, toaster, and everything you need to make you and your family a home cooked meal
- The Penthouse floor has extra high 10’ ceilings and is the perfect floor with no noise above you! When only the best views will do, come see us. This unit is at the top of the list, amazing views from this 23rd floor condo. You can see 40 or more miles on a clear day. You simply cannot get a better unobstructed view anywhere on the gulf coast. Forever views, well equipped, modern and comfortable.
- King master with commanding view of gulf, massive closet and ensuite bath with twin sinks, Bedroom 2 - 1 queen bed, roomy guest bedroom with connected bath, Bedroom 3 - 1 bunk with a full and a twin bed, queen size sleeper sofa in living area. Sleeps 8 comfortably.
- Additional beach chairs, beach/pool toys and cooler available in the guest laundry room closet.
- * There is general parking across the street in the north parking garage as well. The HOA charges $20/car/reservation for regular season. You will be sent an email with a link to register your car(s) a couple weeks prior to your arrival. Please make sure we know the exact number of cars you will need to register prior to your planned stay.
Check-in: 4:00 PM Central Time / Check-out: 10:00 AM Central Time, Maximum occupancy is 8. Min. age of primary renter is 25. Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed and No smoking or Vaping allowed inside of unit or on the balcony.
Directly across from Pier Park, you can walk to all Pier Park offers-130+ shopping, dining and entertainment choices, including a movie complex and family amusement rides
*Two resort swimming pools (one heated in winter to 83 degrees)
*Tiki Bar located directly between the two pools
*A private beach just for Calypso guests
*On-site fitness center
*Fishing and golf choices nearby
*Frank Brown Athletic Park is just on the other side of Pier Park
*15 minutes from the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport
*And magnificent views of the Gulf of Mexico in this beach front Panama City Beach condo
About the OwnerWarren Beach Rentals is the Largest off site Calypso rental agency featuring ONLY platinum rated properties.
For over 25 years our family owned and run company has been helping make memories that will last a lifetime.
With a full time staff standing by, we are here to make your trip EASY and fun.
Cmon.. let our family treat your familiy as if it were our own.
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 23rd floor|
|Elevator||3 high speed|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
5/28 - 8/7
|$350 - $425||$250 - $425||
Aug 7, 2021 - Oct 1, 2021
|$200 - $325||$200 - $325||
Fall Break 2021
Oct 2, 2021 - Oct 23, 2021
|$225 - $250||$200 - $250||
1/1 - 2/28
|$150 - $165||$150 - $165||
Early spring 2021
3/1 - 3/13
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % (less $100.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; No refunds within 60 days of arrival.Must be 25 or older to rent
Summer stays require a 7 Night stay.