Calypso 604 E 6th Flr Gulf front condo – remodeled, clean, secure, convenient and comfortable
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-8
Absolute Perfection in this condo. The owners truly crafted a magnificent beach home.
AMAZING remodel of this 6th floor 3br 2ba Gulf front condo at Calypso in the preferred East, Gulf Front Tower. Straight out of an HGTV episode. Everything is BRAND NEW!!!
You want this condo! Here’s why:
- It’s convenient, clean, secure, and comfortable. Completely new for 2021!
- Has full high-speed Wi-Fi and cable with built-in USB charging outlets in every room.
- There’s new LVT flooring throughout, new paint, custom décor, and art. It’s unique and perfect! No cheap condo package here!
- King beds included in BOTH the master and guest rooms, plus a full-over-full custom bunk in the bunkroom.
- 65" smart TV in Den, 50" smart TVs in Master and Guest Bedrooms, and 32" smart TV in bunkroom allowing you to log in to your Netflix, Hulu, etc. accounts.
- The sixth floor is the perfect floor with great views from the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom. The 24’ balcony, accessible from the living room and master bedroom, is furnished with 4 tall chairs & a table that allows you to best enjoy the magnificent gulf view and sunsets.
- Park conveniently in the parking deck and never have to get in your car again. You are so close to everything! Easy walking to dozens of restaurants, activities, and shopping.
- The kitchen is fully stocked and has all new appliances.
- Warren Beach Rentals is the largest offsite provider of Platinum-rated Calypso units. We have multiple units in Calypso and can accommodate large groups. We are local and have 24 years of experience. We have thousands of happy guests and 5-star reviews. Rent with confidence.
- Two beach chairs are provided in the unit. This is not to be confused with beach chair service which includes two chairs and one umbrella. That service is not included and would require purchasing from the beach attendant in front of the resort.
Come enjoy a stress-free vacation!
CALYPSO RESORT & TOWERS currently sits on 512 feet of sugar-white beach on the Gulf of Mexico. It has 2 swimming pools with steps that lead right to Panama City Beach’s world-famous white sand that stretches along the Gulf of Mexico for 27 miles. TripAdvisor recently listed Panama City Beach as one of the top five beaches on their list of the “Top 25 Beaches in the U.S”.
Across the street is Pier Park with a +900K sq. ft. shopping center & entertainment hub. The outdoor property boasts many dining and entertainment options.
500+ feet of white sand private beach frontage with easy access
Two 175-foot resort swimming pools (1 heated in winter) w/lots of comfortable poolside seating right on, & steps above the beach
Multilevel parking garage with ample parking, elevators & elevated covered crosswalk
Free Luggage carts
On-site seasonal beach sports/tour rentals (jet ski, parasail, dolphin tours, etc.)
On-site Fitness Center with treadmills, weights, etc. (no extra charge) (Open Subject to Covid Guidelines)
On-site Tiki Bar with live music and food in season. Delivery to your room, the pool, even on the Beach!
24 hr. courtesy security and patrol
Renters must be 25 years of age or older
Smoking Not Allowed
Pets are not allowed in Calypso units.
Across the street is Pier Park which boasts many dining and entertainment options like beach-themed stores & restaurants, a 16-screen movie theater w/ IMAX Theater, & a Dave and Buster’s. Among the stores nearby are Target, Walmart, Dillard’s, JC Penney’s, and Dick’s Sporting Goods. Food choices include Starbucks, Five Guys, Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Dick's Last Resort, and many bars; some with live music like Tootsies.
Gulf World, Panhandle Helicopter tours, Zoo World, Shipwreck Island, Ripley's Believe It or Not, St. Andrews State Park, Coconut Creek Family Fun Park, Zoo/Wildlife Park, lots of choices for miniature golf and everything you would ever want to do on the water from diving, surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, etc. are nearby. For art lovers, there are galleries, museums, and more. Across the street, you can rent a street legal golf cart or bicycle, which would easily fit in your extra-large parking spot.
Russell-Fields Pier, the longest Pier on the Gulf of Mexico, & spectators can walk the pier for a daily fee of $3.00. Daily fishing licenses can be purchased for $6.00. Open all year. Fish caught in season: Cobia, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Red fish, Blues, Blue liners, Pompano, Flounder, Hardtails, and others. Rod rentals bait & tackle available on site, or book one of many deep-sea fishing trips in PCB.
The City Beach immediately adjacent to Calypso is the only location in Panama City Beach to have designated open water trained lifeguards. The Lifeguards stationed at the City Pier are on duty from April 1 to Sept. 30th from 10 AM-6 PM, patrolling 1300 feet of the white sandy beach. They are 11 regulation volleyball courts available too.
Golf - 5 championship golf courses (including the only Nicklaus Design course in Northwest Florida), 320 days of sunshine a year & an average temp of 74 degrees. It's no wonder that Golf Digest magazine named Panama City Beach one of America's top three golf towns.
Frank Brown Park, the premier facility for Panama City Beach sports, over 200 acres & it offers something for everyone. The park has 9 full-size baseball/softball diamonds designed for tournament-level play, a T-ball field, 6 lighted soccer fields, a lighted basketball court, volleyball courts, 4 lighted tennis courts, a youth fishing pond, walking/biking trails, a 1.25-mile jogging track, & a state-of-the-art playground.
Adjacent to Pier Park, is the 70-acre Aaron Bessant Park w/a veteran’s memorial, 3 trails for walking (North, South, & Amphitheater trail), plus an open grassy area that is perfect for watching a concert performance, picnics, and family fun.
Easy access to Northwest Beaches International Airport (ECP), in just under 30 minutes offering service from Delta, United, and Southwest. Just 1.5 hours’ drive to Destin–Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) served by American, Delta, and United and by Allegiant Air. About 2.5 hours will get you to Pensacola International Airport (PNS) or Tallahassee International Airport (TLH).
Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 8 Min. age of primary renter: 25 Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed, Non-smoking only
Spring Break and Summer stays require a check-in on a Sat or Sun and a Check out on either a Sat or Sun. 6-7 night stay required.
About the OwnerWarren Beach Rentals is the largest and most trusted offsite Calypso rental agency with over 40 platinum plus rated properties, we have what you want.
For over 25 years our family owned and run agency has made it our mission to help you make lifes best memories on vacation.
C'mon, let our family, treat your family, as if it were our own.
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 6th floor|
|Setting & View||
No rates found.
Must be 25 to reserve and have Parent or guardian staying in condo.
NO pets, No Smoking