Calypso 2306 E Elite Custom Penthouse 3/2. Best views anywhere! Clean, elegant, custom!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 5-8
This AMAZING 23rd (Penthouse) floor 3br/2ba Gulf front condo at Calypso in the East Tower, close to the Pier and Pier Park, is under NEW ownership.
We know you’ll love this condo and invite you to stay with us and here’s why...
- Newly installed accent wall in living room just adds to the elegance of this unit.
- Beautiful stainless-steel kitchen appliances with an oversized refrigerator that can accommodate larger groups and stays.
- Comfortable, new bedding, for a restful sleep on vacation King BR in both master and guest room.
- Fully stocked kitchen with classic coffee maker, blender, toaster, and everything you need to make you and your family a home cooked meal
- The Penthouse floor has extra high 10’ ceilings and is the perfect floor with no noise above you! When only the best views will do, come see us. This unit is at the top of the list, amazing views from this 23rd floor condo. You can see 40 or more miles on a clear day. You simply cannot get a better unobstructed view anywhere on the gulf coast. Forever views, well equipped, modern and comfortable.
- King master with commanding view of gulf, massive closet and ensuite bath with twin sinks, Bedroom 2 - queen bed, roomy guest bedroom with connected bath, Bedroom 3 - 1 bunk with a full and a twin bed, queen size sleeper sofa in living area. Sleeps 8 comfortably.
- * There is general parking across the street in the north parking garage as well. The HOA charges $20/car/reservation for regular season. You will be sent an email with a link to register your car(s) a couple weeks prior to your arrival. Please make sure we know the exact number of cars you will need to register prior to your planned stay.
Check-in: 4:00 PM Central Time / Check-out: 10:00 AM Central Time, Maximum occupancy is 8. Min. age of primary renter is 25. Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed and No smoking or Vaping allowed inside of unit or on the balcony.
Directly across from Pier Park, you can walk to all Pier Park offers-130+ shopping, dining and entertainment choices, including a movie complex and family amusement rides
*Two resort swimming pools (one heated in winter to 83 degrees)
*Tiki Bar located directly between the two pools
*A private beach just for Calypso guests
*On-site fitness center
*Fishing and golf choices nearby
*Frank Brown Athletic Park is just on the other side of Pier Park
*15 minutes from the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport
*And magnificent views of the Gulf of Mexico in this beach front Panama City Beach condo
NOTE: 7 night minimum during peak summer months June and July, check in and out on Saturday and Sunday only
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE TRAVEL INSURANCE DURING HURRICANE SEASON BETWEEN JUNE AND SEPTEMBER
PLEASE NOTE….. STAYS BEYOND 14 DAYS ARE SUBJECT TO A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT…
About the OwnerWarren Beach Rentals is the Largest off site Calypso rental agency featuring ONLY platinum rated properties. For over 27 years our family owned and run company has been helping make memories that will last a lifetime. With a full time staff standing by, we are here to make your trip EASY and fun. Cmon.. let our family treat your familiy as if it were our own.
Panama City Beach, Florida
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 23rd floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
Condos - Summer 2023
6/3 - 8/5
|$575 - $675||$490 - $675||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.